DR. CECILIA BERROSPEThe mind behind the dream
Dr. Berrospe graduated as a Dental Surgeon by the Technological University of México (UNITEC), in México City in 1984. She has participated in diverse activities such as:
● Curso en Odontología Estética, CEO, Querétaro, Qro.
● Curso Quirúrgico Protésico en Implantología y Rehabilitación Oral, Biotechnology Institute México. BTI. Querétaro, Qro.
● Curso Rehabilitación Protésica sobre Implantes, Atención Dental Integral ADei, Querétaro, Qro.
● Curso Intensivo teórico-práctico de Prótesis sobre Implantes, Implantoperio y Asociación Odontológica de Querétaro, AOQ.
● Curso de Implantología Protésica Avanzada, Querétaro, Qro. Implantoperio y Asociación Odontológica de Querétaro, AOQ.
She has also been an active member of the Mexican Dental Association (ADM) since 1997. And in that same year, she became part of the College of Dental Surgeons of San Miguel de Allende and since 2014 she has been chairing the Certification Commission of the College of Dental Surgeons of San Miguel de Allende. She has been an affiliated international member of the American Dental Association (ADA) since 1997. She recently certified herself for a second time by the Certification Board of the Mexican Dental Association (ADM) April 2015-2020.
She has had a private practice in San Miguel de Allende for 24 years.
MEET THE TEAM
Dr. Olga Briones
Dr. Olga Briones obtained her bachelor’s degree as a Dental surgeon by the Popular Autonomous University of Puebla. She then studied a specialty in Endodontics and graduated by De La Salle University Bajío. She is an active member of the Mexican Association of Endodontics as well as an active member and associate of the Endodontics College of Guanajuato. She has been certified by the Mexican Board of Endodontics, A.C. and was president of the College of Endodontics of the State of Guanajuato from 2013 to 2015. She has had a private practice since 2000 in Dolores Hidalgo and she is also part of the dental team of Cecilia Berrospe Dental Care in San Miguel de Allende, Gto.
Dr. Yazmín Morales
Dr. Morales is a Dental Surgeon with a specialty in Prosthodontics and Implantology by the De La Salle University Bajío. Up to now, she has participated in different activities such as:
● Theoretical Surgic/Prosthetic Course of the Straumann Dental Implant System, Periodontics and Advanced Implantology (Hadassa University, Jerusalem, Israel)
● Assistant at the International Dental Show IDS 2013 (Cologne, Germany)
● Certification in Biofunctional Prosthetic System BPS (Shaan, Liechtenstein)
● Practical Waxing Course, Dr. Iván Ronald
● Practical Theoretical Course of Photography in Dentistry “From Macro to Micro” Dr. Carlos A. Ayala
● Assistant in the 24th International Symposium on Ceramics: Decoding Aesthetic Excellence
● Advanced Ceramic Restorations Course: Planning and integrations in aesthetic zones, Dr. Milko Villarroel.
Currently she is a professor at the Postgraduate of Oral Rehabilitation Clinic in the Autonomous University of Queretaro. She is also a professor in Del Valle de México University Campus Juriquilla.
Dr. Morales also has publications that have been featured in dental journals, these are some of them:
● “Colocación de un implante postextracción usando el diente como guía quirúrgica” Presentación de un caso clínico publicado en Revista ADM, Vol. LXXII, Núm. 1 (2015) P. 38-42.
● “Fisiopatología del bruxismo nocturno”. Factores endógenos y exógenos en Revista ADM, Vol. LXXII, Núm. 2. (2015) P. 78-84
● “Manejo de tejidos periimplantares de la rehabilitación estética en elsector anterior” León, Gto. Instituto Mexicano de Odontología Restauradora Avanzada IMORA, julio 2015.
Since 2016, Dr. Morales is part of the dental team at Cecilia Berrospe Dental Care in San Miguel de Allende.
Dr. Mónica Juárez
Dr. Mónica Juárez graduated as Surgery Dentist from the Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo, Morelia, Michoacán. Privacy practice since 2005 in Cecilia Berrospe Dental Care
Dr. Marco Antonio Zamudio.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Marco Zamudio graduated from Hospital Juárez de México. He has been certified by the Mexican Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a member of the Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery as well as of the Mexican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. Professor of Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Querétaro UAQ. He has a practice limited to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Secretaria de Salud del Estado de Querétaro and private practice at Hospital Tec 100 in Querétaro and at Cecilia Berrospe Dental Care in San Miguel de Allende, Gto. The most common procedures are: wisdom teeth surgery, surgical extractions of retained cuspids, supernumerary teeth, mandibular fractures, surgical treatment of cysts, tumors of the face and orthognatic surgery.
We are here for you, book an appoinment and put your smile in our hands.